SOPHIE LA GIRAFE SO PURE SOPHIE LA GIRAFE
Since her birth in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 50 million babies (and parents) worldwide with her natural beauty and charm, and her retro style has ensured that she has remained a “must have” baby toy.Sophie the giraffe is a popular classic teething toy. Made from 100% natural soft rubber, it is slender, flexible and soft, so your baby can squeeze and chew it safely.
- Made for natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- It's a natural rubber that is phthalate-free with no vinyl or PVC
- Helps soothe sore, teething gums
- Painted with non-toxic food-grade paints
- Stimulates baby's sense with soft colours
- Sophie squeaks when squeezed
- Height: 7" or 17cm
- Manufactured in France
This cleverly designed So' Pure version makes an ideal gift for a new birth or Christening.
Included within the box is a Sophie the Giraffe branded sleeve which fits perfectly over the gift box, hiding the surprise inside.
There is also a place on the outside of the sleeve to add your personal details.