Desmond Elephants Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the desmondelephant.com Website. By using the Website you are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions.
Desmond Elephant is an online store that sells Unisex baby and children’s clothes. Desmond Elephant is owned and operated by Kathryn Rees trading as Desmond Elephant. Registered for VAT: 178196856. Registered address: 41 Milsom Street, Bath, BA1 1 DN
If you have any queries or complaints about Desmond Elephants terms and conditions please contact us by email at email@example.com, by telephone or by post at the above registered address.
You can review the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions anytime. They do not affect your statutory rights.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and changes will take effect on the date they are posted on this website.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability: We make every effort to ensure the product information on our site is correct.
- However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Please note that colours on our website will vary slightly depending how your monitor is calibrated.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate. We try to ensure they are accurate as possible. Sizes may differ between brands.
- Our website contains links to third party websites. We do not control these websites and take no responsibility for, nor accept any liability arising from your use of such links or third party websites, including any reliance on information contained on such third party websites, their content, data policies, security or otherwise and give no assurances, warranties or otherwise in respect of the same;
- Desmond Elephant makes every effort to ensure that our website is free from defects and viruses but we cannot guarantee this. You therefore use this website at your own risk.
- Our liability under these terms and conditions or otherwise arising from the supply of goods or orders placed by you is limited (to the full extent possible by law) to the price you have paid for the goods purchased and delivery costs you have paid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- All information on this website including images and descriptions are copyright works belonging to Desmond Elephant or third parties with whom we have a relationship and must not be reproduced without written consent from Desmond Elephant
All prices are presented in UK pounds sterling and include VAT (which is zero rated for children’s clothes). The price shown on the website is current for the particular product at the time. Prices do not include postage, which is charged separately. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods without any notice or reason, but only before we have accepted your order and not after.
We are not responsible for any importation and/or sales taxes, duties and charges that may be levied on international orders at their destinations. These are out of our control and are to be paid for by the purchaser. Therefore please check your local sales taxes, or similar, before placing an international order.
Whilst we try to ensure that all the information displayed on our Website is accurate, errors may occasionally occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods that you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we discover that there is no availability of the product that you have ordered then we will inform you of this and give you the option of purchasing an alternative product or cancelling the order.
From time to time we offer products on sale or promotion prices. These offers are valid for a limited time only.
Placing an Order
By placing an order on this website you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and to provide your accurate details for payment and delivery.
Ordering is easy: just place items in shopping basket by using the ‘add to cart’ button, where appropriate also select size and colour of the goods. By clicking the ‘cart’ button that is displayed on top of every page you can view your shopping basket and complete your order. Unwanted items can be deleted from the shopping basket before placing the order.
If you have a specific request or require further information on any of the products, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07920052238 (Mon-Fri 09.30 – 17.00).
You will receive a confirmation via email once your order has been placed. Please note that this email is only an acknowledgement of your order and your contract to purchase these items is not complete until we send you an e-mail notifying that the items have been dispatched to you.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or anyone else in these circumstances.
The total cost of your order is the price of the goods (VAT included) plus delivery charges, and will be confirmed to you on the final step before you click on the ’submit order’ button.
All payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the Goods are delivered.
We currently take payment via Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account in order to pay. Simply enter your card details where asked and it works just like every other online payment gateway. If you do have a Paypal account, you can sign in where promptedand make payment with your stored card details. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has been made. Refunds will also be made through Paypal.
Only one voucher code or discount code can be used per order and they cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Despatch times may vary. Desmond Elephant cannot be responsible for any delays resulting from postal delays.
Please see our Delivery Policy for further details.
The copyright of the Desmond Elephant website and its content belongs to Kathryn Rees and covers without limitation all logo, copy, text, design, coding, graphics and similar. The right to use the Desmond Elephant logo in any form is prohibited without our prior written consent. Any use of the Website or its contents, for your own personal and non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Desmond Elephant.
This website also contains material which is owned or licensed to us and reproduction is prohibited other than for personal use. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Last update: July 2014